- Until the end of the review period, chained pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway was still the only 100% home delivery/takeaway area due to the fact that sales in other areas remained insignificant. In fact, despite increasing demand for delivery service in the country, many Vietnamese consumers are still unfamiliar with the area. In addition, the majority of foodservice operators prefer to provide both eat-in and takeaway – a fact which has helped them expand their customer bases and increase efficiency. Consequently, other 100% home delivery/takeaway sales remain negligible.
- Imex Pan Pacific Group Inc, with its popular Domino’s Pizza brand, was the leader within 100% home delivery/takeaway in 2013, accounting for 74% of value sales. The remaining 26% of sales were accounted for by Pizza Hut Vietnam with its Pizza Hut Express brand. In 2013, Domino’s Pizza continued to increase its number of outlets strongly. As a result, by the end of 2013 Domino’s Pizza’s had three times as many outlets as Pizza Hut Express. Domino’s Pizza outlets are typically located in high-end residential areas in big cities such as Ho Chi Minh City. In addition, good location, attractive prices, high quality and impressive service also helped the company increase its leadership. As a result, the company not only continued to rank first but also enjoyed the fastest value growth in 2013 within the area.
- 100% home delivery/takeaway has a projected forecast period constant 2013 price value CAGR of 34%, mainly thanks to the high potential of this area in Vietnam. Indeed, the fact this area is still quite new, with only chained pizza being available, means there is room for other players to develop. Moreover, rising living standards, higher disposable incomes, increasingly busy lifestyles and on-going ‘Westernisation’ are other reasons which will support high growth over the forecast period. Due to the fact that this area was only available from 2010, there is no historic CAGR to compare with.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway Market Research Report
Sample 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- What is the most popular cuisine type in home delivery/takeaway in Vietnam?
- How have independent pizza 100% home delivery/takeaway brands competed against chained brands?
- What new products have seen the most success for pizza or other types of 100% home delivery/takeaway operators?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Foodservice market research database.
Table of Contents
100% Home Delivery/Takeaway in Vietnam - Category Analysis
- Table 1 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: Units/Outlets 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: Number of Transactions 2008-2013
- Table 3 Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: Foodservice Value 2008-2013
- Table 4 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: % Units/Outlets Growth 2010-2013
- Table 5 Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: % Transaction Growth 2010-2012
- Table 6 Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: % Foodservice Value Growth 2010-2012
- Table 7 GBO Company Shares in Chained 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway: % Foodservice Value 2009-2013
- Table 8 GBN Brand Shares in Chained 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway: % Foodservice Value 2010-2013
- Table 9 Forecast 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: Units/Outlets 2013-2018
- Table 10 Forecast Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: Number of Transactions 2013-2018
- Table 11 Forecast Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: Foodservice Value 2013-2018
- Table 12 Forecast 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: % Units/Outlets Growth 2013-2018
- Table 13 Forecast Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: % Transaction Growth 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Sales in 100% Home Delivery/Takeaway by Category: % Foodservice Value Growth 2013-2018
Consumer Foodservice in Vietnam - Industry Context
Consumer foodservice performance improves in 2013
Vietnamese fast food sees further penetration of international chained brands
Competition in Vietnamese foodservice becomes more intense
Stand-alone outlets continue to account for majority of total foodservice value sales
Consumer foodservice projected to grow further
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
International chained fast food expands strongly in 2013
Health and wellness trend affects consumer foodservice
Internet plays a more important role in consumer foodservice in Vietnam
Value share of takeaway and home delivery players continues to rise gradually
- Table 15 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2008-2013
- Table 16 Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2008-2013
- Table 17 Consumer Foodservice by Independent vs Chained: Units/Outlets 2013
- Table 18 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Eat-in/Home Delivery/Takeaway/Drive-Through: % Foodservice Value 2013
- Table 19 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Food vs Drinks Split: % Foodservice Value 2013
- Table 20 Sales in Consumer Foodservice by Location: % Foodservice Value 2008-2013
- Table 21 GBO Company Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2009-2013
- Table 22 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: % Foodservice Value 2010-2013
- Table 23 GBN Brand Shares in Chained Consumer Foodservice: Units/Outlets 2013
- Table 24 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice 2013-2018
- Table 25 Forecast Units, Transactions and Value Sales in Consumer Foodservice: % Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 1 Research Sources