- The major driver of growth of car rental in Bulgaria in 2013 was growing demand in seaside resorts on the Black Sea coast. Traditionally, tourists in Bulgarian summer resorts are not very mobile as they use all-inclusive packages offered by local hotels and travel around the country on larger organised excursions. However, the number of tourists who prefer to arrange their holidays themselves is rising steadily and car rental is benefiting from an increasing number of people who like to explore Bulgaria on their own.
- With the exception of insurance replacement car rental, which is expected to grow very fast because of its low base, airport business car rental is expected to grow fastest in the forecast period. Bulgarian business is recovering from stagnation of the economy and, with exports turning into the engine of economic recovery, more business travellers are expected to travel abroad, which, in turn, will fuel the business of car rental to and from the major airports in the country. This trend will naturally benefit the larger multinational players, but will also offer good opportunities to growing domestic players, which are striving to improve their presence at airports and to start offering loyalty schemes to domestic businesses.
Samples (FAQs about samples):Sample Car Rental Market Research Report
Sample Car Rental Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Bulgaria with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Bulgaria, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Bulgaria market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Bulgaria?
- What are the major brands in Bulgaria?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Travel And Tourism market research database.
Table of Contents
Car Rental in Bulgaria - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Car Rental Sales by Channel: Value 2008-2013
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market 2008-2013
- Table 4 Car Rental NBO Company Shares: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 5 Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2013
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2013-2018
- Table 7 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Channel: Value 2013-2018
Car Rental in Bulgaria - Company Profiles
Avtorent Best Ltd in Travel and Tourism (Bulgaria)
- Summary 1 Avtorent Best Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Avtorent Best Ltd: Competitive Position 2013
Travel and Tourism in Bulgaria - Industry Context
Decreasing travel accommodation prices contribute to positive good growth
Neighbouring countries remain the main source markets for inbound tourists
2013 sees many infrastructure projects to benefit transportation
Online travel sales to Bulgarians remain below the Eastern European average
New amusement park opens its doors near Varna
- Table 8 Leave Entitlement: Volume 2008-2013
- Table 9 Holiday Takers by Age 2008-2013
- Table 10 Seasonality of Trips: % Breakdown 2008-2013
BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
- Table 11 Balance of Tourism Payments: Value 2008-2013
- Summary 4 Research Sources