- Car rental in Poland is still under development; therefore impressive growth is being observed. The fastest- growing category in 2012 was leisure car rental with impressive growth of 16%. The main reason for the boost in this segment is related to Poles’ preferences to rent a car for their holidays. By this they do not have to worry about accidents and further repair problems. No less important is also the fact that usually rental cars are newer than the ones possessed which proves to be safer and more comfortable during traveling.
- Express led car rental in 2012 with a 21% value share. Express has 78 rental locations in strategic locations in Poland where customers can rent and leave cars. This company is the one that introduces novelties to the car rental market. Electric cars introduced at the end of 2011 are a good example of it. Express is present in different activities including long-term rental and car fleet management. Its large scale of activities increases brand awareness and ensures consumer trust, which helped it maintain its significant value share in car rental in 2012.
- In the forecast period the largest market share will be belong to business, which will account for 58% of constant value sales by the end of 2017. This will be the result of the joint effect of rising demand from the side of both incoming and domestic business customers. Nevertheless, the fastest-growing category will be car rental – insurance replacement, registering a constant value CAGR of 13% over the forecast period and accounting for 17% of car rental constant value by 2017. Car replacement systems will become standard amongst insurance companies, a result of intense competition within that branch.
Samples (FAQs about samples):Sample Car Rental Market Research Report
Sample Car Rental Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Poland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Poland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Poland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Poland?
- What are the major brands in Poland?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Travel And Tourism market research database.
Table of Contents
Car Rental in Poland - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Car Rental Sales by Channel: Value 2007-2012
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market 2007-2012
- Table 4 Car Rental National Brand Owner Market Shares 2008-2012
- Table 5 Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2012
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2012-2017
- Table 7 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Channel: Value 2012-2017
Car Rental in Poland - Company Profiles
Express Sp zoo Spk in Travel and Tourism (Poland)
- Summary 1 Express Sp zoo Spk: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Express Sp zoo Spk: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Express Sp zoo Spk: Competitive Position 2012
Orbis SA in Travel and Tourism (Poland)
- Summary 4 Orbis SA: Key Facts
- Summary 5 Orbis SA: Operational Indicators
- Summary 6 Orbis SA: Competitive Position 2012
Travel and Tourism in Poland - Industry Context
EURO 2012 impacts development of travel and tourism in Poland
Medical tourism sees promise in Poland
Exotic and undiscovered countries drive outbound tourism
Better protection of customers in case of bankruptcy of travel agencies
Low-cost carriers see fastest growth in air transportation
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Promotion of Poland is not only one institution’s task
New amendments to the latest law to ensure better clients’ protection
Emergence of mobile applications boosts development of travel and tourism in Poland
Great prospects for medical tourism in Poland
Increasing interest in distant countries combined with self-organisation of trips
Promising prospects of low-cost carriers
SWOT (STRENGHS, WEAKNESSES, OPPORTUNITIES AND THREATS)
- Table 9 Leave Entitlement: Volume 2007-2012
- Table 10 Holiday Takers by Age: % Breakdown 2007-2012
- Table 11 Seasonality of Trips 2007-2012
BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
- Table 12 Balance of Tourism Payments: Value 2007-2012
- Summary 8 Research Sources