- Trade sources reported that car rental customers traded up from economy car options to higher-priced options in 2011as a result of discounts made by the car rental providers. Trading down is a widespread custom during a recession; thus this trading up may be the first sign of recovery in this market. The recovery trend was also seen in the growing number of transactions, showing a 4% increase in 2011.
- Hertz Autopujcovna saw a decline of one percentage point in its share in 2011; however, it remained the clear leader in car rental in the Czech Republic, followed by Czech Rent a Car with a 17% value share. International players hold the major share in car rental, as foreign visitors tend to choose brands they know from their own country.
- Investment in new ecological fleets is expected from players in car rental during the forecast period. The rental of ecological cars is slightly more expensive, thus bringing higher profits for the operators; however, at the same time customers save on fuel costs. Online campaigns increasing awareness of sustainability issues are likely to be launched on social media and company web pages.
Samples (FAQs about samples):Sample Car Rental Market Research Report
Sample Car Rental Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Car Rental industry in Czech Republic with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Car Rental industry in Czech Republic, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Car Rental in Czech Republic market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Car Rental in Czech Republic?
- What are the major brands in Czech Republic?
- Is there a shift from airport car rental to non-airport?
- Is leisure car rental outpacing business car rental?
- Is insurance replacement recession-resistant?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Travel And Tourism market research database.
Table of Contents
Car Rental in the Czech Republic - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2006-2011
- Table 2 Car Rental Sales: Internet Transaction Value 2006-2011
- Table 3 Structure of Car Rental Market: 2006-2011
- Table 4 Car Rental National Brand Owner Market Shares 2007-2011
- Table 5 Car Rental Brands by Key Performance Indicators 2011
- Table 6 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Category and Location: Value 2011-2016
- Table 7 Forecast Car Rental Sales by Category: Internet Transaction Value 2011-2016
Car Rental in the Czech Republic - Company Profiles
Czech Rent a Car sro in Travel and Tourism (Czech Republic)
- Summary 1 Czech Rent a Car sro: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Czech Rent a Car sro: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Czech Rent a Car sro: Competitive Position 2011
Travel and Tourism in the Czech Republic - Industry Context
Tourism flows in the Czech Republic show signs of recovery
The campaigning of national agency Czech Tourism strengthens
Medical tourism experiences a second boom
Domestic tourism is on the rise
Positive prospects for travel and tourism in the Czech Republic
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Opportunities in recovery
National tourism strategy
Czech Republic – a safe destination
New marketing activities appear
World’s best hotels to be found in Prague
Czech tourists demand better active holidays
Conservative view of consumers towards outbound tourism
- Table 8 Leave Entitlement: Volume 2006-2011
- Table 9 Holiday Takers by Age: % Breakdown 2006-2011
- Table 10 Seasonality of Trips 2006-2011
BALANCE OF PAYMENTS
- Table 11 Balance of Tourism Payments: Value 2006-2011
Tourism Receipts and Expenditure
Health and Wellness
- Summary 4 Research Sources