- Towards the end of the review period, in-store professional advice was increasingly offered by expert salespeople employed by manufacturers such as L'Oréal and Unilever. These sales assistants help consumers to choose the best products according to their skin condition and price range. Major players such as L'Oréal also started to offer similar services via Facebook, thus helping consumers to decide which product is suitable for them.
- Medora of London leads colour cosmetics and accounted for a value share of 18% in 2012. The company's success is due to its quality, affordable price and efficient distribution network across Pakistan. However, internet marketing has enabled international brands to boost consumer awareness, which is causing a steady decrease in the share of many local companies. Although Medora of London is the longstanding leader in colour cosmetics, its position is thus being threatened by the increased availability and affordability of international brands.
- Colour cosmetics sales growth is expected to be constrained by cultural and traditional factors in Pakistan in the forecast period. However, companies such as L'Oréal Groupe are likely to do strong campaigns to attract consumers. The impact of this marketing is being seen in urban areas but the daily usage of colour cosmetics will take time to become widespread and is not expected to occur within the forecast period.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Colour Cosmetics Market Research Report
Sample Colour Cosmetics Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Colour Cosmetics industry in Pakistan with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Colour Cosmetics industry in Pakistan, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan?
- What are the major brands in Pakistan?
- What are the key innovation trends in make up?
- What is the evolution of mass colour cosmetics versus their premium counterparts?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Beauty and Personal Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 3 Colour Cosmetics Premium Vs Mass % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 4 Colour Cosmetics Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 5 Colour Cosmetics Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 6 Colour Cosmetics Premium Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of Colour Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 9 Forecast Colour Cosmetics Premium Vs Mass % Analysis 2012-2017
Colour Cosmetics in Pakistan - Company Profiles
Medora of London (Pvt) Ltd in Beauty and Personal Care (Pakistan)
- Summary 1 Medora of London (Pvt) Ltd: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Medora of London (Pvt) Ltd: Competitive Position 2012
Beauty and Personal Care in Pakistan - Industry Context
Promotional campaigns offer a strong boost to beauty and personal care
Premium products continue to outperform mass offerings
Multinationals continue to dominate
Modern grocery retailers gain ground further
Economic recovery expected to boost future performance
- Table 10 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 11 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 12 Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 13 Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 14 Beauty and Personal Care Company Shares by NBO 2008-2012
- Table 15 Beauty and Personal Care Company Shares by GBO 2008-2012
- Table 16 Beauty and Personal Care Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 17 Penetration of Private Label by Category 2007-2012
- Table 18 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 19 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category and by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 21 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Table 22 Forecast Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Forecast Sales of Premium Cosmetics by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Summary 3 Research Sources