- Sales of home insecticides in Latvia strongly depend on weather conditions during the summer as the majority of local insects are inactive during other seasons. Since the last month of spring and the summer were relatively warm in 2013 in comparison to the previous two years, home insecticides registered healthy growth during the year. In addition, the improving economic situation in the country positively impacted consumer purchasing powers, which enabled consumers to buy more-sophisticated home insecticides, including those with long-lasting effects and more-convenient application.
- By holding a value share of 22%, SC Johnson & Son remained the leading player within home insecticides in Latvia in 2013. A significant share of company’s revenue within the category is generated by its brand Raid, which is available in all categories within home insecticides. Although the company still led home insecticides in 2013, its value share declined each year over the review period as new players enter the category with more-innovative or more-affordable products.
- Home insecticides is expected to record modest but stable growth over the forecast period resulting from growing purchasing powers, which in turn will result in a greater preference for more-expensive products, eg electric insecticides. Thus, more-sophisticated products with multi-functional protection and harmless ingredients are likely to drive demand for home insecticides over the forecast period.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Insecticides Market Research Report
Sample Insecticides Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Insecticides industry in Latvia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Insecticides industry in Latvia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Insecticides in Latvia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Insecticides in Latvia?
- What are the major brands in Latvia?
- Which type of insects (eg. ants, mosquitoes, flies, cockroaches etc) are most prevalent in Latvia?
- What are the key new product launches in the insecticides market?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Home Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Home Insecticides in Latvia - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Insecticides: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Insecticides by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Home Insecticides in Latvia - Company Profiles
Kvadro SIA in Home Care (Latvia)
- Summary 1 Kvadro SIA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Kvadro SIA: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Kvadro SIA: Competitive Position 2013
Home Care in Latvia - Industry Context
Improving purchasing powers drive growth in home care
Need for convenience determines consumption patterns
International companies lead home care in Latvia
Hypermarkets and convenience stores continue to increase their value shares of home care
Stable growth predicted over the forecast period
- Table 7 Households 2008-2013
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home Care by Category: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 14 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 4 Research Sources