- Bosnia-Herzegovina has a law in place restricting smoking in public places. However, this law is not being fully enforced, although companies and public institutions are increasingly implementing its provisions. Currently, the more effective anti-smoking tool in Bosnia-Herzegovina is legally binding cigarette tax hikes. Each year, excises on cigarettes will continue to be increased until cigarette prices reach the average EU level. Consumers are still handling the pressure to quit smoking quite well. As a result, there has yet to be a major increase in demand for NRT smoking cessation aids.
- Johnson & Johnson’s Nicorette brand is the only NRT smoking cessation aids brand currently available in Bosnia-Herzegovina. All other available smoking cessation aids are found within the herbal/traditional area. Consumers increasingly prefer NRT smoking cessation aids to herbal/traditional products, perceiving them as more effective. The Nicorette brand is available in two formats: gum and patches.
- NRT smoking cessation aids will remain among the fastest growing consumer health areas during the forecast period. As the area is becoming more mature, growth is not likely to be as strong as during the review period, when sales almost tripled between 2007 and 2012.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Market Research Report
Sample NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Bosnia-Herzegovina, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- What are the major brands in Bosnia-Herzegovina?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Health market research database.
Table of Contents
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Bosnia-Herzegovina - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Number of Smokers by Gender 2007-2012
- Table 2 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 3 Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 4 NRT Gum Flavours: % Value Breakdown 2007-2012
- Table 5 NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 6 NRT Smoking Cessation Aids Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 7 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 8 Forecast Sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
Consumer Health in Bosnia-Herzegovina - Industry Context
Growth disrupted by global economic crisis
Internationals challenging status quo
First OTC/VDS specialised pharmacy
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Public health belt tightening
Regulation of VDS
Potential of internet
- Table 9 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2007-2012
- Table 10 Life Expectancy at Birth 2007-2012
- Table 11 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 12 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 13 Consumer Health Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 14 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 15 Penetration of Private Label by Category 2007-2012
- Table 16 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 17 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 18 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventative medicine
- Summary 1 Research Sources