- Pipe tobacco is traditionally consumed mostly by older people in Lithuania, who find pipe smoking a relaxing activity. In addition, pipe tobacco is usually perceived to be of much better quality compared to cigarettes, as the majority of products available are 100% pure tobacco.
- Skonis ir Kavapas UAB remained the main distributor of smoking tobacco in Lithuania. The company offers the greatest range of different products, while the majority of tobacco smokers are frequent visitors to this tobacco specialist. The company has a strong network of stores in Lithuania which helps to maintain its leading position.
- Over the forecast period, the performance of smoking tobacco will mostly derive from RYO tobacco, which is expected to see increasing popularity among Lithuanians. Further growth in cigarette prices should encourage more smokers to migrate towards RYO tobacco. In addition, the tobacco smoking culture in Lithuania is set to increase demand for higher quality tobacco, which is expected especially to benefit value sales of pipe tobacco with customers willing to pay more for premium products.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Smoking Tobacco Market Research Report
Sample Smoking Tobacco Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Smoking Tobacco industry in Lithuania with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Smoking Tobacco industry in Lithuania, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania?
- What are the major brands in Lithuania?
- How was toys and games affected by the global recession?
- Which product categories performed best in the last year?
- What are the new any safety regulations affecting the industry?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Toys and Games market research database.
Table of Contents
Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania - Category Analysis
The role and effect of cannabis/marijuana
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENTS
- Summary 1 Smoking Tobacco: New Product Launches
- Table 1 Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: Volume 2009-2014
- Table 2 Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: Value 2009-2014
- Table 3 Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2009-2014
- Table 4 Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2009-2014
- Table 5 NBO Company Shares of RYO Tobacco: % Volume 2010-2014
- Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of RYO Tobacco: % Volume 2011-2014
- Table 7 NBO Company Shares of Pipe Tobacco: % Volume 2010-2014
- Table 8 LBN Brand Shares of Pipe Tobacco: % Volume 2011-2014
- Table 9 Distribution of Smoking Tobacco by Format: % Volume 2009-2014
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 11 Forecast Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 12 Forecast Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 13 Forecast Sales of Smoking Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
Smoking Tobacco in Lithuania - Company Profiles
JTI Marketing & Sales UAB in Tobacco (Lithuania)
- Summary 2 JTI Marketing & Sales UAB: Key Facts
- Summary 3 JTI Marketing & Sales UAB: Competitive Position 2014
Tobacco in Lithuania - Industry Context
A fall in illicit trade prevents retail volume sales from decline in 2014
Higher excise rates aligned with premiumisation fuels retail value sales in 2014
Stability within competitive landscape
Modern grocery retailers remains the main distribution channel of tobacco
Tobacco is set to face challenges over the forecast period
- Summary 4 Legislation Summary at a Glance
Minimum legal smoking age
- Table 14 Smoking Prevalence in Adult Population 2010-2014
- Table 15 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2010-2014
Advertising and sponsorship
Point-of-sale display bans
Smoking in public places
Low ignition propensity (LIP) cigarette regulation
Flavoured tobacco product ban
Death by cause
- Table 16 Death by Cause 2010-2014
TAXATION AND PRICING
Duty paid packet marks
- Table 17 Taxation and Duty Levies 2009-2014
Average cigarette pack price breakdown
- Table 18 Average Cigarette Pack Price Breakdown: Brand Examples (Pack of 20)
Illicit trade in cigarettes
- Table 19 Illicit Trade Estimate of Cigarettes: Volume 2009-2014
- Table 20 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2009-2014
- Table 21 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2009-2014
- Table 22 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2009-2014
- Table 23 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2009-2014
- Table 24 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2014-2019
- Table 25 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2014-2019
- Table 26 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
- Table 27 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
- Summary 5 Research Sources