- During the review period toilet care products became popular with consumers. In 2012, thanks to the improvement of distribution services, brands were widely available through modern channels. This raised awareness among middle- and high-income consumers about the benefits of toilet care products in Bolivia. For most low-income consumers, toilet care products were a luxury and not a basic essential. Although prices were quite affordable, consumers on low incomes were not likely to find toilet care products at other grocery retailers or independent small grocers. As a consequence, the major players’ efforts to expand their consumer base were still limited to high- and middle-income consumers.
- Astrix SA led sales in 2012 with a 36% value share. The company’s Ola brand is well established and consumers perceive it to be a good quality product at an affordable price. The company was the leading player in other categories in home care and that helped it build equity. Astrix SA also managed to distribute its products throughout Bolivia and gained consumers from all socioeconomic levels.
- A CAGR of 4% in constant value terms is expected during the forecast period. For rim blocks retail value sales are expected to be given a slight boost by unit price increases over the forecast period. However, toilet liquids will see almost identical volume and value CAGRs during the same period as unit price stagnates.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Toilet Care Market Research Report
Sample Toilet Care Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Toilet Care industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Toilet Care in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What are the future prospects for the toilet care products?
- What are the key new product launches in the toilet care products?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Home Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Toilet Care in Bolivia - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 3 Toilet Care Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 4 Toilet Care Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
Toilet Care in Bolivia - Company Profiles
Astrix SA in Home Care (Bolivia)
- Summary 1 Astrix SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Astrix SA: Competitive Position 2012
Home Care in Bolivia - Industry Context
Home care posts healthy rates of growth in 2012
Small categories grow rapidly in 2012
Domestic brands gradually gaining share
“Other non-grocery retailers” dominate distribution
Potential growth driven by low- and high-income consumers’ demands
- Table 7 Households 2007-2012
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 10 Home Care Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 11 Home Care Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 12 Sales of Home Care by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 13 Sales of Home Care by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Summary 3 Research Sources