- Bolivians are slowly starting to purchase specific purpose products. As a result, one of the categories most favoured is rim blocks. These products are usually inexpensive and companies managed to distribute them widely. Companies’ efforts to distribute their products through traditional channels paid off and as a result more Bolivians are opting for these products.
- Astrix SA led toilet care with 37% value share in 2013. The company managed to position its umbrella brand Ola throughout home care and continue to invest in its development. Astrix invests heavily in innovation and continuously seeks to enter new categories within home care. The company also has a well-developed distribution system that makes its products available through traditional and modern channels.
- Growth of toilet care is expected to be dependent on economic conditions of Bolivia over the forecast period. If consumers are still able to purchase these products over the forecast period, it is likely that it will continue to post healthy rates of growth. Volume sales are expected to remain at similar levels to 2013 and value sales are likely to be favoured by small increments in unit price.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Toilet Care Market Research Report
Sample Toilet Care Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Toilet Care industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Toilet Care in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What are the future prospects for the toilet care products?
- What are the key new product launches in the toilet care products?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Home Care market research database.
Table of Contents
Toilet Care in Bolivia - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Toilet Care in Bolivia - Company Profiles
Astrix SA in Home Care (Bolivia)
- Summary 1 Astrix SA: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Astrix SA: Competitive Position 2013
Home Care in Bolivia - Industry Context
Strong performance of home care continues into 2013
Middle-income consumers remain the main driver of growth
Unilever Andina Bolivia SA leads sales of home care in 2013
Traditional channels continue to lead distribution of home care
Healthy rates of growth likely over the forecast period
- Table 7 Households 2008-2013
- Table 8 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 9 Sales of Home Care Household Care by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 3 Research Sources