- Vitamins and dietary supplements is a category containing numerous products which remain very popular in Ukraine in spite of the relatively high unit prices charged for these products. In Ukraine, vitamins and dietary supplements are widely regarded as the best way of preventing the onset of many illnesses and regular use of vitamins and dietary supplements also has the potential to alleviate the symptoms of many illnesses. As such, the category witnessed stable growth during 2012.
- Amway Ukraine TOV maintained its leadership in vitamins and dietary supplements in 2012 with a 15% value share. The company is responsible for several popular brands in the category, although vitamins and dietary supplements remains a diverse and highly fragmented category as highly competitive domestic and global players continue to enter.
- Consumer demands and preferences in vitamins and dietary supplements in Ukraine changed over the review period as the category became more mature. Increasing numbers of Ukrainian consumers are now paying special attention to the quality of the vitamins and dietary supplements they purchase and they are now more likely to turn to sophisticated high-end vitamins and dietary supplements.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Market Research Report
Sample Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Ukraine with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Vitamins and Dietary Supplements industry in Ukraine, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine?
- What are the major brands in Ukraine?
- Which dietary supplement grew the fastest in the past year?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Health market research database.
Table of Contents
Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 3 Multivitamin by Positioning 2007-2012
- Table 4 Dietary Supplements by Positioning 2007-2012
- Table 5 Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Company Shares by Value 2008-2012
- Table 6 Vitamins and Dietary Supplements Brand Shares by Value 2009-2012
- Table 7 Vitamins Brand Shares by Value 2009-2012
- Table 8 Dietary Supplements Brand Shares by Value 2009-2012
- Table 9 Forecast Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Forecast Sales of Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
Vitamins and Dietary Supplements in Ukraine - Company Profiles
Monfarm VAT in Consumer Health (Ukraine)
- Summary 1 Monfarm VAT: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Monfarm VAT: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Monfarm VAT: Competitive Position 2012
Vitaminy VAT in Consumer Health (Ukraine)
- Summary 4 Vitaminy VAT: Key Facts
- Summary 5 Vitaminy VAT: Operational Indicators
- Summary 6 Vitaminy VAT: Competitive Position 2012
Consumer Health in Ukraine - Industry Context
Consumer health industry continues to see growth
Consumers struggling with limited budgets
Global companies lead, but domestic companies remain competitive
Chemists/pharmacies is the most important distribution channel
Overall growth to continue during the forecast period
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTS
Chemists/pharmacies is the main sales channel for consumer health products
Increasing concern about health and good wellbeing
Weight management among the most successful consumer health categories as demand is boosted by sedentary lifestyles and poor diets
Rising willingness to self-medicate
Chemists/pharmacies remains a key distribution channel for consumer health
Ageing Ukrainian society
- Table 11 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services 2007-2012
- Table 12 Life Expectancy at Birth 2007-2012
- Table 13 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 14 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 15 Consumer Health Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 16 Consumer Health Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 17 Sales of Consumer Health by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 18 Sales of Consumer Health by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 19 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 20 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventative medicine
- Summary 7 Research Sources