- Baby wipes continued to dominate wipes in 2012. Facial cleansing wipes is the only other significant type in Bolivia. Baby wipes are favoured by strong distribution through modern retailers while their presence in traditional channels is increasing at a moderate, but steady, pace. Prices continue to limit the development and penetration of baby wipes. Most low-income consumers cannot afford to buy baby wipes and they are much less enthusiastic about other types of wipes.
- Kimberly Bolivia leads wipes with a 32% share of retail value sales in 2012. The company has a long-standing presence and strong reputation in Bolivia and its brands are well-recognized by consumers. The player owes its success to well-managed distribution networks, and marketing and advertising support. The Huggies brand is available throughout Bolivia and it is promoted on television and at the point of sale in supermarkets and hypermarkets.
- Wipes is predicted to continue to record a 14% constant value CAGR over the forecast period, driven by middle- and high-income young adult females. It is anticipated that consumers will turn to brands that offer better per sheet prices and companies that meet this demand are more likely to increase their profits.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Wipes Market Research Report
Sample Wipes Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wipes industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wipes industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wipes in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wipes in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What is the biggest category within household care wipes?
- What are the key new product launches in the wipes market?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Tissue and Hygiene market research database.
Table of Contents
Wipes in Bolivia - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 3 Wipes Retail Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 4 Wipes Retail Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
Tissue and Hygiene in Bolivia - Industry Context
Tissue and hygiene registers strong sales growth in 2012
Companies invest in economy and premium products
International players continue to lead tissue and hygiene
Traditional retailers still dominate sales
Healthy growth rates are expected over the forecast period
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2007-2012
- Table 8 Infant Population 2007-2012
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2007-2012
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2007-2012
- Table 11 Households 2007-2012
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2012-2017
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 18 Tissue and Hygiene Retail Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 19 Tissue and Hygiene Retail Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 20 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 21 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Summary 1 Research Sources