- During the review period, general purpose wipes were launched without much acceptance among Bolivians. The availability of wipes in different categories besides baby wipes and facial cleansing wipes is limited in Bolivia. Consumers are not familiar with these products and as a result players do not invest in the development of these products. Consequently, baby wipes remains the largest category with the highest rates of growth in 2013.
- Kimberly Bolivia SA led sales of wipes in Bolivia with a 33% value share in 2013. The company has a strong distribution network that makes its products available throughout rural and urban areas of the country. Thais Ltda also had a fair share of the category in 2013. The company distributes Johnson’s Baby, a long-standing brand that is perceived as being of a high quality. With it the company reached a 17% value share in 2013. Both companies are able to position their brands through distribution efforts.
- Wipes is expected to post a CAGR of 9% in constant value terms in 2013-2018. Sales are expected to be driven by consumer demand and companies’ distribution efforts and pricing strategies. Baby wipes is likely to remain the largest category. Consumers are expected to remain unaware of the benefits of other types of wipes because of irregular availability. Volume sales growth is expected to depend on companies’ ability to attract consumers from mid- and high-income segments.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Wipes Market Research Report
Sample Wipes Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wipes industry in Bolivia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wipes industry in Bolivia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wipes in Bolivia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wipes in Bolivia?
- What are the major brands in Bolivia?
- What is the biggest category within household care wipes?
- What are the key new product launches in the wipes market?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Tissue and Hygiene market research database.
Table of Contents
Wipes in Bolivia - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Wipes: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Tissue and Hygiene in Bolivia - Industry Context
Performance registered earlier in the review period progresses into 2013
Larger packs are perceived as valuable in Bolivia
Kimberly Bolivia SA continues to lead value sales of tissue and hygiene in 2013
Distribution of tissue and hygiene increases through modern grocery retailers
Healthy growth of tissue and hygiene expected for 2013-2018
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2008-2013
- Table 8 Infant Population 2008-2013
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2008-2013
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2008-2013
- Table 11 Households 2008-2013
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2013-2018
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2013-2018
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2013-2018
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2008-2013
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2008-2013
- Table 18 NBO Company Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2009-2013
- Table 19 LBN Brand Shares of Retail Tissue and Hygiene: % Value 2010-2013
- Table 20 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format: % Value 2008-2013
- Table 21 Distribution of Retail Tissue and Hygiene by Format and Category: % Value 2013
- Table 22 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2013-2018
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
- Summary 1 Research Sources