- The recovery of the Swiss economy from 2011 marked the re-emergence of the busy Swiss life and family lifestyle, with both parents working. This heralds encouraging commercial territory for ready-to-use cleaning products with wipes in all varieties available at retail stores.
- Migros Genossenschaftsbund leads in wipes, with a 25% value share in 2012.With a wide range of products, Migros and its vast network of stores is popular with many Swiss consumers as a one-stop shopping centre .
- Growth is expected to stem from households' search for convenience and effectiveness in household cleaning, which bodes well for retail sales of wipes.
Samples (FAQs about samples):
Sample Wipes Market Research Report
Sample Wipes Data
Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Wipes industry in Switzerland with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Wipes industry in Switzerland, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Wipes in Switzerland market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Wipes in Switzerland?
- What are the major brands in Switzerland?
- What is the biggest category within household care wipes?
- What are the key new product launches in the wipes market?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Tissue and Hygiene market research database.
Table of Contents
Wipes in Switzerland - Category Analysis
- Table 1 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 2 Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 3 Wipes Retail Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 4 Wipes Retail Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 5 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 6 Forecast Retail Sales of Wipes by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
Wipes in Switzerland - Company Profiles
Düring AG in Tissue and Hygiene (Switzerland)
- Summary 1 Düring AG: Key Facts
- Summary 2 Düring AG: Operational Indicators
- Summary 3 Düring AG: Competitive Position 2012
Iromedica AG in Tissue and Hygiene (Switzerland)
- Summary 4 Iromedica AG: Key Facts
- Summary 5 Iromedica AG: Production Statistics 2012
- Summary 6 Iromedica AG: Competitive Position 2012
Tissue and Hygiene in Switzerland - Industry Context
Economic expansion cannot halt slowdown in value growth of tissue and hygiene
Ageing population has mixed impact on value sales
Private label maintains performance in tissue and hygiene industry
Supermarkets remains consumers’ favourite channel
Slight increase in value sales still expected amidst static price movement
KEY TRENDS AND DEVELOPMENTSR
Macroeconomic situation contributes to slowdown in value growth
Environmental awareness has become a mainstream consumer attitude in Switzerland
Demographic trend of ageing has profound influence on sales
Convenience and effectiveness: Key issues in tissue and hygiene products
Private label competes well against global brands
- Table 7 Birth Rates 2007-2012
- Table 8 Infant Population 2007-2012
- Table 9 Female Population by Age 2007-2012
- Table 10 Total Population by Age 2007-2012
- Table 11 Households 2007-2012
- Table 12 Forecast Infant Population 2012-2017
- Table 13 Forecast Female Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Total Population by Age 2012-2017
- Table 15 Forecast Households 2012-2017
- Table 16 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2007-2012
- Table 17 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2007-2012
- Table 18 Tissue and Hygiene Retail Company Shares 2008-2012
- Table 19 Tissue and Hygiene Retail Brand Shares 2009-2012
- Table 20 Penetration of Private Label by Category 2007-2012
- Table 21 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Distribution Format: % Analysis 2007-2012
- Table 22 Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category and Distribution Format: % Analysis 2012
- Table 23 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: Value 2012-2017
- Table 24 Forecast Retail Sales of Tissue and Hygiene by Category: % Value Growth 2012-2017
- Summary 7 Research Sources