Event: Health Ingredients Europe (HI)
Date: 29 November – 1 December 2016
Location: Frankfurt, Germany
See Euromonitor speak at this year’s Hi Europe conference. Euromonitor has 5 speaking slots at the conference across our health and wellness, nutrition, ingredients and packaged food industries.
Description: Held once every two years in a major European city, Fi Europe brings together the world’s leading food and beverage buyers, R&D, business development and marketing specialists from all around the globe.
Developments in functional foods
- Speaker: John George, Ingredients Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Time: November 29th, 2016 at 9.10am
- Description: Consumers continue to look for foods that do more than just satisfy hunger, but are health benefits driving consumer purchasing decisions? Debate this issue and discover new opportunities in functional foods – See more at: http://www.figlobal.com/hieurope-conference/agenda/speakers
Creating a sustainable long term business strategy
- Speaker: Ewa Hudson, Head of Health and Wellness, Euromonitor International
- Time: November 29th, 2016 at 3.00pm
- Description: With global raw materials under pressure due to population growth and increased demand for natural ingredients, explore how the food industry can safeguard it’s future by introducing more sustainable business practices
- Speaker: Alan Rownan, Ethical Labels Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Time: November 29th, 2016 at 1pm
- The continuous changing and improving of regulations can create uncertainty on implementation. Bring yourself up to date with the latest regulations and changes to European and global legislation to ensure your business is complying fully with the law.
Clean Label 2.0
- Speaker: John Madden, Head of Ingredients, Euromonitor International
- Time: December 1, 2016 at 1.00pm
- The clean label trend has graduated to the next level. Find out the latest developments and uncover new opportunities for clean label applications.
Developing 'free from' proteins
- Speaker: Sara Petersson, Nutrition Analyst, Euromonitor International
- Time: December 1st, 2016 at 1.30pm
- As consumers look to reduce their meat intake for ethical reasons, there has been a surge in plant based proteins, but this can raise issues for people with food allergies. Explore the latest developments in allergen free, non-animal proteins and analyse the market for these products.
Industry Insight Theatre
- Free session on the exhibition floor
- Speaker: Wiebke Schoon, Western Europe Country Analyst
- Time: November 29th, 2016 at 12:00-12:30
- Description: Changing consumer attitudes towards health & wellness food: Western vs Eastern Europe