Euromonitor International is pleased to partner and speak at the 6th Sports & Performance Nutrition 2016.
Date: June 14-16, 2016
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Conference: Meet and learn from business leaders from around the world on the current and future business and innovation developments in sports and performance nutrition. This platform will address the latest challenges for the manufacturing industry, retail and research. What you will learn by joining the event:
- Learn how retail leaders think about consumer needs, stage of the industry, growth opportunities, threats and challenges;
- Get expert views on the market size, growth and challenges from performance and sport nutrition brand owners from Europe and North America;
- Develop ideas for your market entry strategy & distribution challenges;
- Discover new innovation opportunities from key research & ingredient innovations and development opportunities;
- Shape innovation partnerships with leading research players in the industry;
- Grow your business & research network. Enjoy over 10 hours of networking time during the welcome reception, refreshment and lunch breaks and the awards dinner.
Euromonitor International’s Presentation
Date: Wednesday June 15, 2016
Time: 09:15 - 09:50 a.m.
Speaker: Karla Rendle, Research Analyst at Euromonitor International
Topic: Sports nutrition: the Global and European Markets
- Global sport nutrition market: Trends & market growth
- How Europe compares?
- Future drivers for growth
For further information about the event and program, visit the website.