Euromonitor International is pleased to partner and speak at in-cosmetics online conference Tuesday February 24, 2015 from 15:00-17:00 (CET).
This online conference will address the growing demand for sophisticated suncare products.
Skincare and colour cosmetic products are expected to offer UV protection, and suncare products need to include skin nourishment and anti-ageing ingredients. The challenges finished product manufacturers are facing range from formulating suncare with advanced & novel ingredients, sourcing new ingredients and creating advanced suncare formulations that can be added to skincare products and vice versa. New findings, such as the ageing impact of electro-magnetic radiation on the skin, are posing even greater demands on manufacturers and brands to develop a new generation of products that meet the needs of an increasingly educated and critical consumer.
This conference includes presentations on:
- Novelty ingredients and methods in suncare that include / support anti-ageing
- Methods of how to include UV protection ingredients / formulations in skincare products
- New approaches in suncare and skincare– thinking outside the box
- Raised consumer demands for suncare to meet skin nourishment and sensory expectations
Euromonitor’s presentation will focus on the global market and consumer demands for multi-functional products in suncare and skincare presented by Oru Mohiuddin and Nicole Tyrimou, respectively Senior Analyst and Analyst in Beauty and Personal Care Research at Euromonitor International.
Find out more about in-cosmetics online conference:
- The speakers and their presentation: http://www.in-cosmetics.com/en/Education-/OnlineConference/Spotlight-on-Suncare-Online-Conference/workshop-subjects/Euromonitor/
- The agenda: http://www.in-cosmetics.com/en/Education-/OnlineConference/Spotlight-on-Suncare-Online-Conference/
- Register: https://www.brighttalk.com/webcast/9633/144695