CHICAGO – Global market research company Euromonitor International released the “Top 10 Global Consumer Trends 2020” report. The new report identifies the most influential trends shaping consumer behavior, shopping habits and purchasing decisions this year.
According to Euromonitor International, the top 10 global consumer trends in 2020 are:
• Beyond Human: Embracing artificial intelligence for automation and convenience.
• Catch Me in Seconds: Seeking quick, concise and multisensory content for instant gratification.
• Frictionless Mobility: Choosing transportation methods based on individual preferences for a seamless travel journey.
• Inclusive for All: Focusing on diversity and accessibility for everyone.
• Minding Myself: Prioritizing mental health and searching for products positioned to address specific well-being needs.
• Multifunctional Homes: Doing everything from the comfort of home.
• Private Personalization: Balancing the desire for optimized experiences with concerns about sharing personal data.
• Proudly Local, Going Global: Valuing home culture and products tailored to local tastes and preferences.
• Reuse Revolutionaries: Finding alternatives to single-use products to reduce environmental footprint and waste.
• We Want Clean Air Everywhere: Advocating for clean cities and a carbon-free world.
“Convenience and personal control are the core themes connecting these trends in 2020,” says Gina Westbrook, director of consumer trends at Euromonitor International. “Consumers are putting themselves first as they look for ways to simplify their lives.”
Download Euromonitor International’s free report to discover the 10 trends that will influence consumer values and business strategies in 2020.
– ENDS –
For further information, please contact:
Senior Communications Executive
Tel: +1 312 922 1115
About Euromonitor International
Euromonitor International is the world’s leading provider for global business intelligence, market analysis and consumer insights. From local to global and tactical to strategic, our research solutions support decisions on how, where and when to grow your business. Find the right report, database or custom solution to validate priorities, redirect assumptions and uncover new opportunities. With offices around the world, analysts in over 100 countries, the latest data science techniques and market research on every key trend and driver, we help you make sense of global markets.