Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Chocolate Confectionery industry in Belarus with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
Data and analysis in this report provides further detailed coverage dedicated to a comprehensive range of core packaged food categories.
If you're in the Chocolate Confectionery industry in Belarus, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Chocolate Confectionery in Belarus report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Chocolate Confectionery in Belarus?
- Which are the leading brands in Chocolate Confectionery in Belarus?
- How are products distributed in Chocolate Confectionery in Belarus?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Chocolate Confectionery?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Belarus?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Chocolate Confectionery in Belarus - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Minimal volume growth as political turbulence negatively impacts economy
International and private label gaining value share
International players account for most product launches
PROSPECTS AND OPPORTUNITIES
Price discounting drives volume sales over forecast period
Healthy lifestyle trends expected to dampen retail volume sales of chocolate confectionery
New product developments expected during the forecast period, particularly in personalised products and healthier chocolate confectionery
Summary 1 Other Chocolate Confectionery by Product Type: 2021
Table 1 Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 2 Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 3 Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 4 Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 5 Sales of Chocolate Tablets by Type: % Value 2016-2021
Table 6 NBO Company Shares of Chocolate Confectionery: % Value 2017-2021
Table 7 LBN Brand Shares of Chocolate Confectionery: % Value 2018-2021
Table 8 Distribution of Chocolate Confectionery by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 12 Forecast Sales of Chocolate Confectionery by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Snacks in Belarus - Industry Overview
Snacks in 2021: The big picture
Key trends in 2021
What next for snacks?
Table 13 Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2016-2021
Table 14 Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2016-2021
Table 15 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2016-2021
Table 16 Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2016-2021
Table 17 NBO Company Shares of Snacks: % Value 2017-2021
Table 18 LBN Brand Shares of Snacks: % Value 2018-2021
Table 19 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2016-2021
Table 20 Distribution of Snacks by Format: % Value 2016-2021
Table 21 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Volume 2021-2026
Table 22 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: Value 2021-2026
Table 23 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Volume Growth 2021-2026
Table 24 Forecast Sales of Snacks by Category: % Value Growth 2021-2026
Summary 2 Research Sources
The following categories and subcategories are included:
Chocolate Pouches and Bags
Chocolate with Toys
Other Chocolate Confectionery
This is the aggregation of tablets, countlines, bagged selflines/softlines, boxed assortments, seasonal chocolate, chocolate with toys, alfajores and other chocolate confectionery. Note that chocolate overtly positioned for baking/cooking purposes is excluded from Euromonitor International's confectionery coverage.
See All of Our Definitions