Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Construction and Real Estate in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Construction and Real Estate in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Construction and Real Estate in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Construction and Real Estate?
- How the Construction and Real Estate will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Construction and Real Estate in Indonesia
Infrastructure development to remain pressing issue amid fiscal discipline
Hitting government targets and mortgage incentives for new homes
Indonesia’s commercial real estate market to enter recovery phase
Contractors to continue facing escalating construction materials costs
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Construction Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Real Estate Activities Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 8 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 9 Costs' Structure
Chart 10 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 11 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 12 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 13 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 14 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 15 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 16 Demand Structure
Chart 17 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 18 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 19 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 20 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 21 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 22 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 23 Construction and Real Estate vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 24 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 25 Construction and Real Estate in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million