Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Energy in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Energy in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Energy in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Energy?
- How the Energy will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Energy in Indonesia
Refined petroleum production output to remain stagnant in near term
Nationalisation of strategic assets to continue
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Extraction of Crude Petroleum and Natural Gas Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Refined Petroleum Products Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Mining of Coal and Lignite Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 8 Processing of Nuclear Fuel Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 9 Coke Oven Products Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 11 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 12 Costs' Structure
Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 14 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 15 Exports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 16 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 17 Imports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 18 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 21 Demand Structure
Chart 22 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 23 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 24 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 25 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 26 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 27 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 28 Energy vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 29 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 30 Energy in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million