Delivery method: instant download
Report format: PDF
(download a sample)
Market statistics: Excel workbook
(download a sample)
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Flavours industry in Russia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Flavours industry in Russia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Flavours in Russia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Ingredients market research database.
Flavours in sweet and savoury snacks in Russia
Flavour diversity grows in sweet and savoury snacks
Demographics and seasonality influence flavour trends
Manufacturers aim to change consumer habits in snacks
Slower growth rates due to market saturation
Other sweet and savoury snacks lead in flavour diversity
Other Sweet and Savoury Snacks
Croutons widening flavour choice
Meat, poultry and fish flavours dominate
Other snacks – Voroncovskyje Suhariki – brand study
Other sweet and savoury snacks – growing variant concepts
Other sweet and savoury snacks – direction 2013
Multinational brands still lead in chips/crisps
Meat and fish flavours lead in chips/crisps
Chips/crisps – Moskovsky Kartofel – brand study
Chips/crisps – growing variant concepts
Chips/crisps – direction 2013
Popcorn demonstrates healthy growth
Flavour diversity replaces standard salty and sweet variants
Popcorn – Blockbuster – brand study
Popcorn – growing variant concepts
Popcorn – direction 2013