Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Government and Membership Organizations in Brazil. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Government and Membership Organizations in Brazil report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Government and Membership Organizations in Brazil report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Government and Membership Organizations?
- How the Government and Membership Organizations will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Government and Membership Organizations in Brazil
Brazil’s government spending soars amid the COVID-19 pandemic, resulting in a record high budget deficit
Cuts to social security and public sector spending are anticipated, due to the growing fiscal burden
Brazil’s fiscal outlook remains cloudy as the country reaches a record budget deficit and public debt
Chart 1 Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 2 Value Added 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2014-2019
Chart 4 Turnover and Growth by Category 2019, LCU million
Chart 5 Public Administration, Defence And Social Security Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 6 Trade Unions, Professional, Political Organisations Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 7 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 8 Cost Structure 2019, LCU million
Chart 9 B2B Costs and Growth 2019, LCU million
Chart 10 Market Structure by Category 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 11 Market Share by Category 2014-2019, % of Total Market
Chart 12 Market Structure 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 13 Market Structure by Buyer 2019, LCU million
Chart 14 B2B Buyers and Growth 2019, LCU million
Chart 15 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2014-2019
Chart 16 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2014-2019
Chart 17 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2014-2019, % of Total Companies
Chart 18 Firmographics Distribution by Turnover 2014-2019, % of total Turnover
Chart 19 Industry Concentration 2014-2019, % Share of Turnover
Chart 20 Top Companies' Shares 2019, % of Turnover
Chart 21 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2014-2019, % of Turnover
Chart 22 Turnover Performance by Company 2014-2019
Chart 23 Share of E-Commerce Activities 2019-2024, %
Chart 24 Number of Companies Receiving Orders Online 2014-2019
Chart 25 Number of Companies Placing Orders Online 2014-2019
Chart 26 Revenue from E-Commerce, 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 27 Attractiveness Index in Selected Industries 2019
Chart 28 Industry vs GDP Performance 2004-2024, % y-o-y Growth
Chart 29 Government and membership organizations vs Other Industries 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 30 Industry Turnover by Region 2019, USD million
Chart 31 Government and Membership Organizations in Latin America 2004-2024, USD million