Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Healthcare and Social Services in France. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Healthcare and Social Services in France report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services in France report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services?
- How the Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Healthcare and Social Services in France
COVID-19 ignites further discussion regarding the French healthcare system
Demand for medical services heightened by rising number of chronic diseases
Ageing population set to continue stimulating climbing need for social services
Digital transition projected to accelerate in the healthcare industry
Chart 1 Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 2 Value Added 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2014-2019
Chart 4 Turnover and Growth by Category 2019, LCU million
Chart 5 Hospitals, Medical And Dental Services Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 6 Social Work Services Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 7 Veterinary Services Turnover 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 9 Cost Structure 2019, LCU million
Chart 10 B2B Costs and Growth 2019, LCU million
Chart 11 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 12 Exports 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 13 Exports Share by Category 2014-2019, % of Total Exports
Chart 14 Imports 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 15 Imports Share by Category 2014-2019, % of Total Imports
Chart 16 Market Structure by Category 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 17 Market Share by Category 2014-2019, % of Total Market
Chart 18 Market Structure 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 19 Market Structure by Buyer 2019, LCU million
Chart 20 B2B Buyers and Growth 2019, LCU million
Chart 21 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2014-2019
Chart 22 Industry Concentration 2014-2019, % Share of Turnover
Chart 23 Top Companies' Shares 2019, % of Turnover
Chart 24 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2014-2019, % of Turnover
Chart 25 Turnover Performance by Company 2014-2019
Chart 26 Share of E-Commerce Activities 2019-2024, %
Chart 27 Number of Companies Receiving Orders Online 2014-2019
Chart 28 Number of Companies Placing Orders Online 2014-2019
Chart 29 Revenue from E-Commerce, 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 30 Attractiveness Index in Selected Industries 2019
Chart 31 Industry vs GDP Performance 2004-2024, % y-o-y Growth
Chart 32 Healthcare and social services vs Other Industries 2004-2024, LCU million
Chart 33 Industry Turnover by Region 2019, USD million
Chart 34 Healthcare and Social Services in Western Europe 2004-2024, USD million