Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Healthcare and Social Services in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Healthcare and Social Services in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services?
- How the Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Healthcare and Social Services in Indonesia
Growth ensured by strong government spending
Middle class growth to boost private hospital growth
Staff shortages are set to prevail
BPJS contracted facilities to face mounting cost pressure
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Hospitals, Medical and Dental Services Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Veterinary Services Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Social Work Services Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 8 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 9 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 10 Costs' Structure
Chart 11 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 12 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 13 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 14 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 15 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 16 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 17 Demand Structure
Chart 18 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 19 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 20 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 21 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 22 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 23 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 24 Healthcare and Social Services vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 25 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 26 Healthcare and Social Services in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million