Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Hi-tech Goods in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Hi-tech Goods in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Hi-tech Goods in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Hi-tech Goods?
- How the Hi-tech Goods will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Hi-tech Goods in Indonesia
Continuing economic development in Indonesia set to boost domestic electronics production
Consumer electronics likely to form the main growth segment in the short-term
Industry to benefit from major infrastructure works, although risks remain
Industry in position to attract new investments
Government supports local electronics producers
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Computers and Office Machinery Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Television and Radio Receivers, Sound and Video Recording Devices Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Accumulators, Primary Cells and Primary Batteries Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 8 Electronic Components, Valves and Tubes Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 9 Electric Motors, Generators and Transformers Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 11 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 12 Costs' Structure
Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 14 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 15 Exports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 16 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 17 Imports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 18 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 21 Demand Structure
Chart 22 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 23 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 24 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 25 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 26 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 27 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 28 Hi-tech Goods vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 29 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 30 Hi-tech Goods in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million