Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Machinery in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Machinery in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Machinery in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Machinery?
- How the Machinery will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Machinery in Indonesia
Higher infrastructural spending to facilitate future development
Manufacturing sector expansion to create further growth opportunities
Outlook weakened by slower sales to mining and energy sectors
Companies struggle to compete with imports as operational costs rise
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Bearings, Gears, and Driving Elements Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Lifting and Handling Equipment Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Machinery for Construction, Mining and Quarrying Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 8 Engines and Turbines, except Aircraft, Vehicle and Cycle Engines Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 9 Cutlery, Hand Tools and General Hardware Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 11 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 12 Costs' Structure
Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 14 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 15 Exports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 16 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 17 Imports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 18 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 19 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 20 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 21 Demand Structure
Chart 22 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 23 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2013-2018
Chart 24 Firmographics Distribution by Company Size 2013-2018, % of total companies
Chart 25 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 26 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 27 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 28 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 29 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 30 Machinery vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 31 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 32 Machinery in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million