Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Mining of Metal Ores in United Kingdom: ISIC 13. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Mining of Metal Ores in United Kingdom: ISIC 13 report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Primary Materials in United Kingdom report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Primary Materials?
- How the Primary Materials will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Revitalisation of UK’s metal ores mining industry
Re-charging steel production is providing positive incentives for the future
UK is losing its position as a precious metals trade hub, impeding non-ferrous metals market
Metal ores market shrinks as recycling gains momentum
Import and Export
Chart 1 Import vs Export Growth 2001-2016
Table 1 Import and Export 2011–2016
Table 2 Export Destinations 2011–2016
Table 3 Importing Countries 2011–2016
Market and Buyers
Table 4 Key Market Indicators 2011–2016
Table 5 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Table 6 B2B Sales Structure 2011–2016
Table 7 B2B Sales Structure: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Table 8 B2B Sales Structure: Share of Total 2011–2016
Key B2B Buyer Analysis
Basic Iron and Steel
Chart 2 Production vs GDP 2001–2021
Chart 3 Costs vs Spending on Mining of Metal Ores 2001–2016
Table 9 Key Statistics 2011–2016
Basic Precious and Non-ferrous Metals
Chart 4 Production vs GDP 2001–2021
Chart 5 Costs vs Spending on Mining of Metal Ores 2001–2016
Table 10 Key Statistics 2011–2016
Mining of Metal Ores
Iron Ore Mining
Non-ferrous Metal Ore Mining