Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Nigeria, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Nigeria report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Nigeria?
- Which are the leading brands in NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Nigeria?
- How are products distributed in NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Nigeria?
- How has the regulatory and operating environment for NRT Smoking Cessation Aids changed in Nigeria?
- How are considerations such as stress, self-medication and shifting consumer lifestyles shaping demand for NRT Smoking Cessation Aids
- How significant are wider health concerns and consumer awareness in determining sales?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Nigeria - Category analysis
Formal sales of NRT smoking cessation aids not recorded in Nigeria
Consumer Health in Nigeria - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on consumer health
COVID-19 country impact
What next for consumer health?
Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
Table 7 Penetration of Private Label in Consumer Health by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 11 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources
The following categories and subcategories are included:
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids
Nicotine-based products such as gum, lozenges, patches, and inhalators used to aid smoking cessation. Exclude electronic cigarettes (e-cigarettes).
See All of Our Definitions