Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Other Business Services in South Korea: ISIC 7499. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Other Business Services in South Korea: ISIC 7499 report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Business Services in South Korea report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Business Services?
- How the Business Services will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Chart 1 Production vs Nominal GDP 2001–2021
Chart 2 Producer Volume Index vs Producer Price Index 2001–2016
Table 1 Key Industry Indicators 2011–2016
Table 2 Key Industry Indicators: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Chart 3 Industry Sectors’ Growth Indices 2001–2021
Table 3 Production by Sector: Value 2011–2016
Table 4 Production by Sector: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Table 5 Production by Sector: Share of Total 2011–2016
Table 6 Number of Companies by Employment Size 2011–2016
Table 7 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Table 8 Number of Companies by Employment Size: Share of Total 2011–2016
Table 9 Production by Employment Size 2011–2016
Table 10 Production by Employment Size: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Table 11 Production by Employment Size: Share of Total 2011–2016
Import and Export
Chart 4 Import vs Export Growth 2001-2016
Table 12 Import and Export 2011–2016
Market and Buyers
Table 13 Key Market Indicators 2011–2016
Table 14 Key Market Indicators: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Chart 5 Household Expenditure on Other Business Services vs GDP 2001–2021
Chart 6 Household Expenditure on Other Business Services vs Population 2001–2021
Table 15 Households: Key Statistics 2011–2016
Table 16 Supply Structure 2011–2016
Table 17 Supply Structure: Annual Growth 2012–2016
Table 18 Supply Structure:Share of Total 2011–2016
Chart 7 Number of Employees vs Average Salary 2001–2016
Chart 8 Output per Employee vs Average Salary 2001–2016
Table 19 Key Statistics 2011–2016
Industry Attractiveness Index
Chart 9 Attractiveness Index of Other Business Services Among Other South Korea Industries
Chart 10 Binary Diagram of Attractiveness Index
Table 20 Attractiveness Index Composition
Attractiveness Index: Explanation
Table 21 Forecasts 2017–2022
Other Business Services
Secretarial and Translation Services
Fashion, Graphic Design and Other Business Activities