Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Personal Services in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Personal Services in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Personal Services in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Personal Services?
- How the Personal Services will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Personal Services in Indonesia
Locals’ rising purchasing power lifts spending on personal services
Internet-connected youth raise their beauty expenses
Wellness tourism is set to witness robust expansion
Local service providers face intense competition and a need to innovate
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Solariums, Spas and Similar Services Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Hairdressing and Beauty Treatment Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Washing and Cleaning Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 8 Funeral and Related Services Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 9 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 10 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 11 Costs' Structure
Chart 12 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 13 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 14 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 15 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 16 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 17 Demand Structure
Chart 18 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 19 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 20 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 21 Top 2 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 22 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 23 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 24 Personal Services vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 25 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 26 Personal Services in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million