Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Personal Services in Saudi Arabia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Personal Services in Saudi Arabia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Personal Services in Saudi Arabia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Personal Services?
- How the Personal Services will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Personal Services in Saudi Arabia
Government stimulus to support private consumption during economic transition
Industry’s expansion relies on beauty services
Domestic wellness sector on the rise
Saudi Arabian women join industry’s workforce
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover and Growth by Category 2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Hairdressing And Beauty Treatment Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 6 Solariums, Spas And Similar Services Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 7 Funeral And Related Services Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 8 Washing And Cleaning Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 9 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 10 Cost Structure 2018, LCU million
Chart 11 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 12 Exports 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 13 Exports Share by Category 2013-2018, % of Total Exports
Chart 14 Imports 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 15 Imports Share by Category 2013-2018, % of Total Imports
Chart 16 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 17 Market Share by Category 2013-2018, % of Total Market
Chart 18 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 19 Market Structure by Buyer 2018, LCU million
Chart 20 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 21 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2013-2018
Chart 22 Firmographics Distribution by Turnover 2013-2018, % of total Turnover
Chart 23 Share of E-Commerce Activities 2018-2023, %
Chart 24 Number of Companies Receiving Orders Online 2013-2018
Chart 25 Number of Companies Placing Orders Online 2013-2018
Chart 26 Revenue from E-Commerce, 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 27 Attractiveness Index in Selected Industries 2018
Chart 28 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % y-o-y Growth
Chart 29 Personal services vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 30 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 31 Personal Services in Middle East and Africa 2003-2023, USD million