Directly download this file (mp3)
In this episode of Globalcast, Don Hedley, Tobacco Analyst at Euromonitor International, discusses the opportunities for tobacco in the Middle East and Africa regions.
- The global context of the tobacco industry in The Middle East and Africa
- If smoking is less prevalent in the Middle East and Africa than other regions
- The countries that consume the most cigarettes
- If the Middle East and Africa has been affected by anti-tobacco legislation
- The markets in the area that international companies are most interested in