Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Quarrying of Stone, Sand and Clay in Mexico. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Quarrying of Stone, Sand and Clay in Mexico report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Non-metalic Mineral Products in Mexico report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Non-metalic Mineral Products?
- How the Non-metalic Mineral Products will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Turnover by Category 2018-2023, LCU million
Chart 4 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 5 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 6 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 7 Exports 2013-2018
Chart 8 Imports 2013-2018
Chart 9 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover