Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Ready Meals industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Ready Meals industry in Kenya, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Ready Meals in Kenya report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Ready Meals in Kenya?
- Which are the leading brands in Ready Meals in Kenya?
- How are products distributed in Ready Meals in Kenya?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Ready Meals?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Kenya?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Ready Meals in Kenya - Category analysis
Packaged Food in Kenya - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on packaged food
COVID-19 country impact
Foodservice vs retail split
What next for packaged food?
Sales to Foodservice
COVID-19 outlet closures hits packaged food hard
Foodservice set to recover as restrictions are eased
Supermarkets respond to convenience trend and growth of foodservice with meal options prepared in-house
Table 1 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2015-2020
Table 2 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2020-2025
Table 4 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2020-2025
Table 5 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2015-2020
Table 6 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 7 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
Table 8 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2016-2020
Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2017-2020
Table 12 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 13 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 14 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2020-2025
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources