Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Ready meals industry in Kenya with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Ready meals industry in Kenya, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Ready meals in Kenya market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Ready meals in Kenya?
- What are the major brands in Kenya?
- Will retail sales suffer as economic prospects improve and consumers move back to eating out rather than eating at home?
- How are manufacturers leveraging popular restaurant chains to help more austere consumers recreate a restaurant experience at home?
- How much are consumers willing to pay for convenience?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Packaged Food market research database.
Ready Meals in Kenya - Category analysis
Packaged Food in Kenya - Industry Overview
Healthy growth recorded in 2019 despite tough trading conditions
Growing middle class helps sustain growth as threats of food shortages persist
Packaged food remained competitive with a mix of local and international players
Value for money drives growth of modern retailing in 2019
Expansion of middle class set to boost demand for packaged food
Sales to foodservice
Increase in foodservice outlets spur demand for packaged food
Young urban population and expanding middle class drives growth of foodservice channels
Hot supermarket meals offer greater convenience
Table 1 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
Table 2 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
Table 3 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
Table 4 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
Table 5 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2014-2019
Table 6 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2014-2019
Table 7 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2014-2019
Table 8 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2015-2019
Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2015-2019
Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2016-2019
Table 12 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format: % Value 2014-2019
Table 13 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format and Category: % Value 2019
Table 14 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2019-2024
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2019-2024
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2019-2024
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
Summary 1 Research Sources