Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Rubber and Plastic in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Rubber and Plastic in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Rubber and Plastic in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Rubber and Plastic?
- How the Rubber and Plastic will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Rubber and Plastic in Indonesia
Industry set to be driven by active domestic demand
Rising domestic vehicle output fuels demand for tyres and other vehicle products
Pharmaceutical demand to drive plastic packaging industry
Seaweed-rich Indonesia to use its resource as a replacement for single-use plastics
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Rubber Products Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Plastic Products Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 8 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 9 Costs' Structure
Chart 10 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 11 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 12 Exports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 13 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 14 Imports by Country 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 15 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 16 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 17 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 18 Demand Structure
Chart 19 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 20 Number of Companies by Company's Size 2013-2018
Chart 21 Firmographics Distribution by Turnover 2013-2018, % of total Turnover
Chart 22 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 23 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 24 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 25 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 26 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 27 Rubber and Plastic vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 28 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 29 Rubber and Plastic in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million