Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Soup industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Soup industry in Vietnam, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Soup in Vietnam report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Soup in Vietnam?
- Which are the leading brands in Soup in Vietnam?
- How are products distributed in Soup in Vietnam?
- How is the rise of e-commerce and/or the expansion of modern grocery retail impacting traditional retail?
- What are the key health and wellness concerns driving, or challenging, sales in Soup?
- How significant are vegan and vegetarian dietary requirements in determining sales growth in Vietnam?
- How has COVID-19 impacted consumer demand? To what extent have lockdown, home seclusion and stockpiling boosted sales? Will the longer term economic repercussions of the pandemic stimulate or suppress future growth?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How significant will values-based claims, such as sustainability and ethical labelling, be in supporting future growth and brand equity?
Soup in Vietnam - Category analysis
Packaged Food in Vietnam - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on packaged food
COVID-19 country impact
Foodservice vs retail split
What next for packaged food?
Sales to Foodservice
Reduced footfall and supply chain issues cause problems for consumer foodservice operators and packaged food suppliers in 2020
Takeaway and exploration of home delivery provide lifeline for foodservice operators, supporting demand for fresh ingredients
Suppliers must balance ongoing demand from retail with likely upturn in demand through foodservice moving into 2021, although high number of independent operators may remain difficult to reach
Lockdown encourages foodservice operators to increase takeaway and home delivery options through third party apps
More positive outlook for growth of foodservice outlet numbers from 2021 onwards
Expected return of tourism over forecast period likely to help boost expansion of foodservice while local consumers set to become increasingly discerning in their choices
Chart 1 Packaged Food Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Packaged Food Impact of Drivers on Value Sales: 2017-2025
Table 1 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2015-2020
Table 2 Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2020-2025
Table 4 Forecast Foodservice Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2020-2025
Table 5 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2015-2020
Table 6 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 7 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
Table 8 Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 9 GBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2016-2020
Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Packaged Food: % Value 2017-2020
Table 12 Penetration of Private Label by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 13 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Packaged Food by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Volume 2020-2025
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Volume Growth 2020-2025
Table 18 Forecast Sales of Packaged Food by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources