Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine industry in South Korea with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine industry in South Korea, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine in South Korea report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine in South Korea?
- Which are the leading brands in Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine in South Korea?
- How are products distributed in Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine in South Korea?
- Which category is the most heavily taxed in South Korea?
- How is the operating environment for Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine changing?
- What are the current legislative restrictions applicable to the sale of Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine products in South Korea?
- How has COVID-19 impacted demand?
- How have national lockdown and enforced home seclusion following COVID-19 impacted sales?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Tobacco Free Oral Nicotine in South Korea - Category analysis
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Tobacco in South Korea - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on tobacco
COVID-19 country impact
What next for tobacco?
Summary 1 Legislation Summary at a Glance
Minimum legal smoking age
Point-of-sale display bans
Smoking in public places
Flavoured tobacco product ban
Table 1 Number of Adult Smokers by Gender 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 4 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2015-2020
Table 5 Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Volume 2020-2025
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Volume Growth 2020-2025
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Tobacco by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 2 Research Sources