What this report includes
- Up-to-the minute analysis of the latest trends in the industry
- New product development, forecasts and other themes
- Unique graphics and illustrated case studies
- Most recent brand and company news
- New insight into the size and shape of the market
Why buy this report
- Clear, concise powerpoint format makes it easy to digest
- Leading industry opinion keeps you abreast of latest news and trends
- Forward-looking outlook on a category, market or issue affecting the industry
- Latest five year forecasts assess how the market is predicted to develop
- Understand the competitive environment, the leading players and brands
Downloadable from MyPages
Shrinking global child population is a short-lived phenomenon
Where do 0-14 year-olds live?
Where are 0-4 , 5-9 and 10-14 year-olds?
The world’s young population is set to grow
How do Demographics Shape Toy Spending?
More children means more spend?
Case study: Toy alternatives in South Korea
Case study: Pre-school sales dominate in China
Still room for growth
How do Demographics Shape Toy Spending ?
Pre-school toy sales
Case study: Effects of demographics in 3 largest European markets
Impacts of demographics
Effects of demographics in biggest toy markets in Europe
Effects of later families on toys spend
More late families in Eastern Europe by 2020
Higher educational attainment and working women
Employed female population: key country trends
Employed female population: future focus
Government family policies and welfare provision (1)
Government family policies and welfare provision (2)
Single parent households
Fertility rates in 2020
Gender preferences: still different for girls (1)
Gender preferences: still different for girls (2)
The Effect of Income on Toys and Games
Which countries are shaping up?
Higher the income higher the video game console penetration
Case study: Poland
What is the market potential?
Console penetration linked to richest 30% of the population
Ageing population: opportunity or threat?
Overview and key country specifics
Case study: Japan
Toys are no longer just for children
Population by age
Case Study: US
Ageing population creates new prospects on toy sales
So, what does it mean for the industry?