Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Transport and Storage in Japan. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Transport and Storage in Japan report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Transport and Communications in Japan report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Transport and Communications?
- How the Transport and Communications will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Transport and Storage in Japan
Japan’s cargo activities constrained by slower foreign trade
Passenger transport relies on rising foreign visits
Online shopping growth boosts demand for logistics
Railways are expected to receive large-scale investments
Companies aim at higher technology integration in transportation systems
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover and Growth by Category 2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Road Passenger And Freight Transport Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 6 Cargo Handling, Warehousing And Travel Agencies Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 7 Transport Via Railways Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 8 Water Transport Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 9 Air Transport Turnover 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 11 Cost Structure 2018, LCU million
Chart 12 B2B Costs and Growth 2018, LCU million
Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 14 Exports 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 15 Exports Share by Category 2013-2018, % of Total Exports
Chart 16 Imports 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 17 Imports Share by Category 2013-2018, % of Total Imports
Chart 18 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 19 Market Share by Category 2013-2018, % of Total Market
Chart 20 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 21 Market Structure by Buyer 2018, LCU million
Chart 22 B2B Buyers and Growth 2018, LCU million
Chart 23 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 24 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % Share of Turnover
Chart 25 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 26 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 27 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 28 Share of E-Commerce Activities 2018-2023, %
Chart 29 Attractiveness Index in Selected Industries 2018
Chart 30 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % y-o-y Growth
Chart 31 Transport and storage vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 32 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 33 Transport and Storage in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million