Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Utilities and Recycling in Indonesia. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Utilities and Recycling in Indonesia report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Utilities and Recycling in Indonesia report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Utilities and Recycling?
- How the Utilities and Recycling will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Utilities and Recycling in Indonesia
Recovering demand from manufacturing to be supplemented by rising electrification ratio
Stable tariffs and increased connectivity to electricity network to stimulate growth
Indonesia continues to raise power generation capacities in line with ambitious targets
State-owned PLN to maintain leadership despite liberalisation efforts
Chart 1 Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 2 Value Added 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 3 Profit and Profit Margin 2013-2018
Chart 4 Turnover by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 5 Electricity Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 6 Collection and Distribution of Water Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 7 Manufacture and Distribution of Gas Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 8 Steam and Hot Water Supply Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 9 Sewage and Sanitation Turnover 2003-2023
Chart 10 Absolute Growth by Category, LCU million
Chart 11 Cost Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 12 Costs' Structure
Chart 13 Imports, Exports and Trade Balance 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 14 Exports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 15 Imports by Category 2013-2018
Chart 16 Market Structure 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 17 Market Structure by Category 2013-2018, LCU million
Chart 18 Market Structure by Buyer 2013-2018
Chart 19 Demand Structure
Chart 20 Employment Statistics and Productivity 2013-2018
Chart 21 Industry Concentration 2013-2018, % share of Turnover
Chart 22 Top Companies' Shares 2018, % of Turnover
Chart 23 Top 5 Companies' Share Dynamics 2013-2018, % of Turnover
Chart 24 Turnover Performance by Company 2013-2018
Chart 25 Industry vs GDP Performance 2003-2023, % Y-O-Y growth
Chart 26 Utilities and Recycling vs Other Industries 2003-2023, LCU million
Chart 27 Industry Turnover by Region 2018, USD million
Chart 28 Utilities and Recycling in Asia Pacific 2003-2023, USD million