Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
The Future Demographic reports provide insights on key population themes and how these are set to change over time. Track demographic trends, shifts in consumer profiles and gain an understanding of countries that offer the best prospects. Explore and make the most of the consumer markets of the future.
The Economies and Consumers in Western Europe report includes:
- Snapshot of the population
- Analysis of changing population structures
- A look at the diversity of the population
- Breakdown of the biggest cities by population size
- Vital statistics
- Historic and forecast data
This report answers:
- What is the population size?
- Is the population ageing?
- How diverse is the population?
- What are the levels of urbanisation?
- How is the population set to change over time?
- What is the overall health of the population?
- Do we need to broaden our consumer base?
- Will our target market continue to grow?
- Are there opportunities to explore untapped potential?
Western Europe in 2040
Key Findings (1)
Key Findings (2)
Western Europe and the World in 2040
Population Past, Present and Future
Men and Women
Marriage and Divorce
Births and Fertility
Life Expectancy and Deaths