B2B drives market demand, with B2B spending representing 86.5% of total demand in 2020. Brink’s Global Services SA de CV is the largest company in Mexico, generating 4.3% of the industry’s total turnover in 2020. The industry is fragmented, with the top five companies generating 9.2% of total turnover in 2020. The total number of companies increases in 2020, to 22,623 units. The costs of the industry decrease by 13.5% in 2020, largely driven by declining labour costs. The industry’s profitability increases and stands at 44.8% of turnover in 2020, the highest in the region. With turnover of USD7.7 billion, Mexico accounts for 22.7% of the Latin America total in 2020.
Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Investigation and Security Services in Mexico: ISIC 7492. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Investigation and Security Services in Mexico: ISIC 7492 report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
If you purchase a report that is updated in the next 60 days, we will send you the new edition and data extract FREE! Home Page