Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
This Euromonitor industrial report provides unique information on Machinery for Construction, Mining and Quarrying in South Korea: ISIC 2924. With this industrial report, you’ll be able to explore the industry from its sources of supply to its buyers. The Machinery for Construction, Mining and Quarrying in South Korea: ISIC 2924 report includes: Industry datagraphics including production data, exports, imports, cost structure, and profitability
The Machinery in South Korea report includes:
- Five year forecasts on industry’s historic trends and growth
- Insights on key factors shaping industry’s historic and future performance
- Historic data on industry’s turnover, market size, imports and exports
- Detailed overview of industry’s supply and demand structure
- Analysis of competitive landscape changes within the industry
This report answers:
- What is the turnover of the Machinery?
- How the Machinery will perform in the future?
- Which categories are driving industry's growth?
- Which factors will shape industry’s performance?
- What is the industry’s costs and demand structure?
- How profitable is the industry?
- Is industry’s competitive landscape concentrated or fragmented?
Machinery for Construction, Mining and Quarrying in South Korea: ISIC 2924
Chart 1 Turnover 2004-2024
Chart 2 Turnover by Category 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 3 Turnover by Category 2019-2024, LCU million
Chart 4 Profit and Profit Margin 2014-2019
Chart 5 Cost Structure 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 6 Market Structure by Buyer 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 7 Market Structure 2014-2019, LCU million
Chart 8 Exports 2014-2019
Chart 9 Imports 2014-2019
Chart 10 Top Companies' Shares 2019, % of Turnover
Chart 11 Attractiveness Index in Selected Industries 2019