Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Country Profiles examine the economic and political trends in 210 countries and associated regions, serving as a one-stop-shop for data and analysis on the economy, political landscape and the business environment. This report series allows you to understand the macro-economic environment as a basis for strategic planning.
If you're in the Industry, Infrastructure and Environment industry in United Kingdom, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty
The Industry, Infrastructure and Environment in United Kingdom report includes:
- Analysis of the country's political and macroeconomic stability
- An overview of the economic structure and major industries
- Latest economic performance
This report answers:
- What is the economic outlook?
- How stable is the political environment?
- What are the country's risks and vulnerabilities?
- What are the best sectors for investment?
- Where should we focus our expansion strategy?
- Which countries are moving up the value added chain away from primary sectors?
PEST Analysis: The United Kingdom
Chart 1 Main PEST Points in the UK
Chart 2 Political Environment Dynamics in the UK
Summary 1 Political Environment Analysis in the UK
Chart 3 Economic Environment Dynamics in the UK
Summary 2 Economic Environment Analysis in the UK
Chart 4 Social Environment Dynamics in the UK
Summary 3 Social Environment Analysis in the UK
Chart 5 Technological Environment Dynamics in the UK
Summary 4 Technological Environment Analysis in the UK