Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Vietnam with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Vietnam, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Vietnam market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Production, imports by origin, exports by destination
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Vietnam?
- What are the major brands in Vietnam?
- How have tobacco bans affected the sales of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Consumer Health market research database.
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Vietnam - Category analysis
Consumer Health in Vietnam - Industry Overview
Strong economy and stronger demand boost value growth of consumer healthcare in Vietnam by higher double digits in 2019
Newly adopted government regulations, restrictions and inspections disrupts the stability of dietary supplements
Domestic players stand out among the many leading international players due to their command of herbal/traditional products, the largest healthcare category
In thriving economy with widening distribution, all channels perform well, with direct selling and internet retailing largely generating the highest growth
Driven by recurring and ongoing factors, consumer healthcare is set to post higher value growth over the forecast period
Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2014-2019
Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2014-2019
Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2014-2019
Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2014-2019
Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2015-2019
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2019
Table 7 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2014-2019
Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2019
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2019-2024
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2019-2024
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
Summary 1 Research Sources