Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Egypt with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the NRT Smoking Cessation Aids industry in Egypt, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Egypt report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Egypt?
- Which are the leading brands in NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Egypt?
- How are products distributed in NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Egypt?
- How has the regulatory and operating environment for NRT Smoking Cessation Aids changed in Egypt?
- How are considerations such as stress, self-medication and shifting consumer lifestyles shaping demand for NRT Smoking Cessation Aids
- How significant are wider health concerns and consumer awareness in determining sales?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
NRT Smoking Cessation Aids in Egypt - Category analysis
NRT smoking cessation aids remains a marginal category with no growth prospects
Consumer Health in Egypt - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on consumer health
COVID-19 country impact
What next for consumer health?
Table 1 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 4 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 5 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
Table 6 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
Table 7 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 8 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 10 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources