Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Home Furnishings industry in Italy with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Home Furnishings industry in Italy, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Home Furnishings in Italy report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Home Furnishings in Italy?
- Which are the leading brands in Home Furnishings in Italy?
- How are products distributed in Home Furnishings in Italy?
- How is the rise of e-commerce changing the retail and competitive landscape?
- Have home seclusion and social distancing measures following COVID-19 benefited sales of Home Furnishings?
- Has the economic fall-out of COVID-19 negatively or positively impacted consumer interest and demand for Home Furnishings?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Home Furnishings in Italy - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
A re-evaluation of the home environment during lockdown provides some bright spots for home furnishings
Home cooking boom and search for at-home social and entertainment opportunities lead to fast value sales growth for barbecues
The pandemic accelerates e-commerce shift as players focus on digital tools to reach consumers
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
The process of digitalisation is set to continue, although economic concerns are likely to see a slow rebound
Extension of the kitchen into the outdoor space is expected to boost barbecues and kitchen furniture
Focus on service and affordability offers opportunities to broaden the domestic consumer base for Italian furniture
Table 1 Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Furnishings: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Furnishings: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Light Sources: % Value 2017-2020
Table 6 Distribution of Home Furnishings by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Home Furnishings by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Home and Garden in Italy - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on home and garden
COVID-19 country impact
What next for home and garden?
Table 9 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 10 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 11 NBO Company Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2016-2020
Table 12 LBN Brand Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2017-2020
Table 13 Penetration of Private Label in Home and Garden by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 15 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 17 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources