Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Home Improvement industry in Australia with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Home Improvement industry in Australia, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Home Improvement in Australia report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Home Improvement in Australia?
- Which are the leading brands in Home Improvement in Australia?
- How are products distributed in Home Improvement in Australia?
- How is the rise of e-commerce changing the retail and competitive landscape?
- Have home seclusion and social distancing measures following COVID-19 benefited sales of Home Improvement?
- Has the economic fall-out of COVID-19 negatively or positively impacted consumer interest and demand for Home Improvement?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Home Improvement in Australia - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Lockdown boosts home improvements as consumers carry out their own small sale renovations
Techtronic Industries Australasia continues to lead home improvement thanks to a surge in demand for power tools as DIY activity booms
An increase in kitchen renovations supports overall growth in home improvement
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Home improvement has a bright future, but growth rates will taper off somewhat as Australians revert to pre-pandemic lifestyles
Innovation in cordless power tools will drive growth in home improvements in the coming years
Premium lacquer and varnish products will continue to grow in popularity as Australians prioritise hygiene and clean aesthetics
Table 1 Sales of Home Improvement by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Home Improvement by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Home Improvement: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Home Improvement: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 Distribution of Home Improvement by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Home Improvement by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 7 Forecast Sales of Home Improvement by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Home and Garden in Australia - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on home and garden
COVID-19 country impact
What next for home and garden?
Table 8 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home and Garden: % Value 2017-2020
Table 12 Penetration of Private Label in Home and Garden by Category: % Value 2015-2020
Table 13 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 14 Distribution of Home and Garden by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 16 Forecast Sales of Home and Garden by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources