Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Toilet Care industry in Nigeria with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Toilet Care industry in Nigeria, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Toilet Care in Nigeria report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Toilet Care in Nigeria?
- Which are the leading brands in Toilet Care in Nigeria?
- How are products distributed in Toilet Care in Nigeria?
- How is the rise of e-commerce changing the retail and competitive landscape?
- How has COVID-19 impacted demand? Where have sales increased due to stockpiling amidst national lockdown?
- How have enforced home seclusion and social distancing measures following COVID-19 changed usage patterns for Toilet Care products?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
- How important will sustainability and recycling be in generating future growth?
Toilet Care in Nigeria - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Dip in demand for toilet care in 2020, as increasingly price-sensitive consumers turn to more affordable options such as bleach
Underdeveloped category due to high unit prices
Harpic retains overall convincing leadership but local brand Hypo continues to make gains due to affordability
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Positive performance predicted for toilet care due to economic recovery and demand for more specific products
Rising urbanisation and further demand for flush toilets will be supportive factors behind stronger demand for toilet care
Players likely to expand consumer reach through more affordable formats
Table 1 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 NBO Company Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 4 LBN Brand Shares of Toilet Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 5 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 6 Forecast Sales of Toilet Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Home Care in Nigeria - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on home care
COVID-19 country impact
What next for home care?
Chart 1 Home Care Value Sales Growth Scenarios: 2018-2025
Chart 2 Home Care Impact of Drivers on Value Sales: 2018-2025
Table 7 Households 2015-2020
Table 8 Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Home Care: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Home Care: % Value 2017-2020
Table 12 Distribution of Home Care by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 13 Distribution of Home Care by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 14 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Home Care by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 1 Research Sources