Files are delivered directly into your account soon after payment is received and any tax is certification is verified (where applicable).
Understand the latest market trends and future growth opportunities for the Paediatric consumer health industry in Cameroon with research from Euromonitor International's team of in-country analysts – experts by industry and geographic specialisation.
Key trends are clearly and succinctly summarised alongside the most current research data available. Understand and assess competitive threats and plan corporate strategy with our qualitative analysis, insight and confident growth projections.
If you're in the Paediatric consumer health industry in Cameroon, our research will help you to make informed, intelligent decisions; to recognise and profit from opportunity, or to offer resilience amidst market uncertainty.
The Paediatric consumer health in Cameroon report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volume and value sizes, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent research methodology, conducted in-country
This report answers:
- What is the market size of Paediatric consumer health in Cameroon?
- Which are the leading brands in Paediatric consumer health in Cameroon?
- How are products distributed in Paediatric consumer health in Cameroon?
- How has the regulatory and operating environment for Paediatric consumer health changed in Cameroon?
- How are considerations such as stress, self-medication and shifting consumer lifestyles shaping demand for Paediatric consumer health
- How significant are wider health concerns and consumer awareness in determining sales?
- Where is future growth expected to be most dynamic?
Paediatric Consumer Health in Cameroon - Category analysis
KEY DATA FINDINGS
Prioritisation of children’s health positively impacts growth
Local manufacturers offer cheaper items to compete with international players
Rising awareness promotes growth for paediatric consumer health
RECOVERY AND OPPORTUNITIES
Paediatric consumer health will see slowed growth but still perform well
The economic empowerment of women will encourage sales over the forecast period
Plenty of innovation to be expected from all players across the competitive landscape
Table 1 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 2 Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 3 Sales of Paediatric Vitamins and Dietary Supplements by Type: % Value 2015-2020
Table 4 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 5 Forecast Sales of Paediatric Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
Consumer Health in Cameroon - Industry Overview
COVID-19 impact on consumer health
COVID-19 country impact
What next for consumer health?
Table 6 Consumer Expenditure on Health Goods and Medical Services: Value 2015-2020
Table 7 Life Expectancy at Birth 2015-2020
Table 8 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2015-2020
Table 9 Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2015-2020
Table 10 NBO Company Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2016-2020
Table 11 LBN Brand Shares of Consumer Health: % Value 2017-2020
Table 12 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format: % Value 2015-2020
Table 13 Distribution of Consumer Health by Format and Category: % Value 2020
Table 14 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: Value 2020-2025
Table 15 Forecast Sales of Consumer Health by Category: % Value Growth 2020-2025
OTC registration and classification
Vitamins and dietary supplements registration and classification
Self-medication/self-care and preventive medicine
Summary 1 OTC: Switches 2019-2020
GLOBAL MACROECONOMIC ENVIRONMENT
GLOBAL INDUSTRY ENVIRONMENT
Summary 2 Research Sources