Delivery: Files are delivered directly into your account within a few minutes of purchase.
Discover the latest market trends and uncover sources of future market growth for the Depilatories industry in Indonesia with research from Euromonitor's team of in-country analysts.
Find hidden opportunities in the most current research data available, understand competitive threats with our detailed market analysis, and plan your corporate strategy with our expert qualitative analysis and growth projections.
If you're in the Depilatories industry in Indonesia, our research will save you time and money while empowering you to make informed, profitable decisions.
The Depilatories in Indonesia market research report includes:
- Analysis of key supply-side and demand trends
- Detailed segmentation of international and local products
- Historic volumes and values, company and brand market shares
- Five year forecasts of market trends and market growth
- Robust and transparent market research methodology, conducted in-country
Our market research reports answer questions such as:
- What is the market size of Depilatories in Indonesia?
- What are the major brands in Indonesia?
- What is the most prevalent format in hair removal products?
- What are the key product development trends in razors and blades?
Why buy this report?
- Gain competitive intelligence about market leaders
- Track key industry trends, opportunities and threats
- Inform your marketing, brand, strategy and market development, sales and supply functions
This industry report originates from Passport, our Beauty and Personal Care market research database.
Depilatories in Indonesia - Category analysis
Beauty and Personal Care in Indonesia - Industry Overview
The Indonesian market is attractive, bringing in more global and local brands
Consumers are willing to take loans to buy beauty products
Facial sheet masks and multifunction lip products are highlight products in 2018
Multinational companies continue to lead, but suffer from the competition
Strong growth is expected, but performances differ between categories
Table 1 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2013-2018
Table 2 Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2013-2018
Table 3 GBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
Table 4 NBO Company Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2014-2018
Table 5 LBN Brand Shares of Beauty and Personal Care: % Value 2015-2018
Table 6 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format: % Value 2013-2018
Table 7 Distribution of Beauty and Personal Care by Format and Category: % Value 2018
Table 8 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: Value 2018-2023
Table 9 Forecast Sales of Beauty and Personal Care by Category: % Value Growth 2018-2023
Summary 1 Research Sources